When You Know It’s Time To Lose Weight On
The Drink Beer, Get Thin Diet
* Your “six-pack” abs look like a half-barrel of beer hanging over your belt
* Every time you pass a mirror you suck in your gut
* You’ve been asked to play Santa Claus at the family Christmas party
* You still haven’t thrown out your 25 year old polyester pants, insisting you’ll get back into them.
What the heck, bell-bottoms and low-riders have come back!
* The wife starts calling you “Big Guy” for all the wrong reasons
* Excess weight has slowed down or limited your…(ahem) sexual performance. A recent study from
the Harvard School of Public Health suggests the size of a man’s waist might have a relationship with a man’s
ability to have an erection. Men with a 42-inch waist were nearly twice as likely than men with a 32-inch waist
to report “poor” or a “very poor” ability to achieve an erection in a four-week period. This was after accounting
for age, smoking and hypertension, all risk factors for impotence. Sure, you’re not a young buck anymore.
The hairline’s receding and you’re already using Rogaine but do you really want to add Viagra to your shopping list?
* You’re hungry all the time, and don’t know why.
* You have energy slumps, especially in the afternoon or after a big meal.
* You’d like to try a low carbohydrate diet but can’t stand drinking light beer.
Start losing weight today by ordering
The Drink Beer, Get Thin Diet book
and get ready for the Summer!
NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK & DOWNLOADABLE PDF E-BOOK FORMATS!!